warmingclimate change has an impact on China's economy. No, really? Another impact is a bit of a problem with pollution. It has been seven years since I have been there, but I have to say, it is hard to imagine the problem getting worse than it was; and as a Pittsburgh native, I am quite familiar with the concept of "Hell with the lid off".
- "Turn a Nelson's eye". Never heard that expression before, but I like it.
- When hammers are illegal, only criminals will have hammers. Or something like that.
- Michael David Cobb Bowen has not only has more names than I do, he also has A Rude Question About Gun Control, Mental Health & Race.
- We have a Gormogon three-fer. First, Ghettoputer explains Why Gun Owners Doubt Liberals' Motives. Meanwhile, GorTechie considers applying "common sense gun control" mechanisms to those other pesky rights. Finally, the Czar points out that progressives really don't lie, as such - they're just plain ignorant in general, and historically ignorant in particular.
- While the liberals in California are outraged that a state might take issue with federal regulations on firearms, they are equally outraged that a state can't override federal regulations on medical marijuana. You see, those two situations are total different because shut up, peon.
- Minding the Campus argues that Wasteful and Inept Administrators Are Ruining Our Colleges. In a related report, they also attest to the fact that water is wet, fire is hot, and pain hurts.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to return to the real world and attempt to muddle through the current Dibert-esqe tragedy.