Glanced at briefly, filed away for future reading, and presented here for your edutainment.
- The DiploMad calls it: politically, after Clinton's statement, Obama has to accept responsibility for Benghazi. And so he does.
- Bryan Jacoutot at Legal Insurrection says Obama's foreign policy "is an absolute disaster", based on reports from those right-wing media outlets, CNN and Forbes. Quinn's First Law, folks.
- RedState has a list of failed or failing "Green Energy" companies that have received state or federal subsidies.
- Coal miners are not happy with Obama, for a number of reasons. Like, say, lying about them.
- The Bayou Renaissance Man provides essential reading for adventurers.
- The Coyote endorses Mal Reynolds for president.
- "The illusion of Obama winning has disappeared".
- The Daily Mail digs up the dirt on Benghazi for we poor colonials. Perhaps we could arrange for an aid shipment of a few investigative reporters and a couple of decent politicians, since we're apparently a bit short on both?
- ZeroHedge shows us where the administration would like you to think the jobless claims are, and where they really are. And it's not a pretty picture.