- Watts Up With That? provides some details on environmental fable and fallacy.
- The recent global warming trend apparently stopped 16 years ago, but for some reason, that's not interesting enough to report.
- Besides, even if increased in CO2 aren't causing AGW, it's still killing shellfish. So there's the new anti-carbon rallying cry, then.
- The new Obama campaign slogan: "Things are going swimmingly." Of course, not everyone agrees with that sentiment.
- Democrats seem to have a problem following the rules. Quelle surprise.
- It looks like the Obama administration is going to have to put some of those monster truck tires on their bus, just so they can fit everyone under it.
- Sliding down the slope, it looks like Ontario’s Education Minister would love to tell the Catholic Church that it can no longer teach that abortion is wrong. Because telling someone that killing children is wrong is bullying them.
- Now witness the food power of this fully planned and operational ultimate kitchen garden!
- We can't travel faster than light yet, but when it does happen, we'll know how the math works out.
Glanced at briefly, filed away for future reading, and presented here for your edutainment.