Glanced at briefly, filed away for future reading, and presented here for your edutainment.
- Over at Chicago Boyz, David Foster documents The Normalization of Abusive Government.
- Captain Capitalism opines on The Politicly Leftist Rationalization Hamster.
- The sun! THE SUN IS 'ASPLODING!
- Vladka Meed's obituary. Death of a heroine. Via Bayou Renaissance Man, who also has a link to her testimony, recorded in 1996.
- Gun Control's Great White Fleet. He points out that We, The People, are more than a bit unruly. Especially in the face of those who think that we need to be shown our place.
- My pastor is fond of saying, "Your talk talks and your walk talks, but your walk talks louder than your talk talks." Borepatch points out that the walk of the modern environmentalist is practically shouting, "We hate the poor!" And the elderly. And, well, just about anyone else who isn't a latté-swilling statist, really.
Emo magesWarlocks get their green fire, finally. So now they can die happy. Or will, once I finish leveling my rogue.
- For Sale: a research station in Key Largo, only $1.9 million! Mosquitoes, no-see-ums, and fire ants included at no extra charge.