My iTunes Top 20

Because apparently it's a thing now, or something.

Well, OK.  Also because my other choice at this point in time is to continue to look at wireshark dumps of CIFS ACL ops [1] until my eyes start to bleed and brain cells commit spontaneous suicide.  I already lost most of my 4th grade memories this morning with the first set of dumps, so... yeah.  Break time, I think.

  1. The Islander, Nightwish
  2. Last of the Wilds, Nightwish
  3. Meadows of Heaven, Nightwish
  4. Anarchy-X, Queensrÿche
  5. I Remember Now, Queensrÿche
  6. Revolution Calling, Queensrÿche
  7. Operation: Mindcrime, Queensrÿche
  8. Speak, Queensrÿche
  9. Spreading the Disease, Queensrÿche
  10. Green Grass & High Tides, The Outlaws
  11. Cinderella, Steven Curtis Chapman
  12. Mercury, The Clarks
  13. (Ghost) Riders In the Sky, The Outlaws
  14. Dead Man's party, Oingo Boingo
  15. Howling Wind , The Alarm
  16. The Mission, Queensrÿche
  17. True, Concrete Blonde
  18. Lawyers, Guns and Money, Warren Zevon
  19. Hello, Poe
  20. Solsbury Hill, Peter Gabriel
And there you have it.  Outside of iTunes, I've been doing a lot of listing to Chris Rea, Old Crow Medicine Show, Enter The Haggis, Lindsey Stirling, and The Piano Guys.  Oh, and Phineas and Ferb, of course.

[1] And if you understand that, you have my sympathies.

No comments: