Glanced at briefly, filed away for future reading, and presented here for your edutainment.
- From Reason, D.C.: More Legal Guns, Far Fewer Murders. Call it the corollary to Quinn's First Law: "If you want to achieve liberalism's stated intent, do the opposite of what they advocate."
- The O'Floinn  notes a novel reading of the first amendment used to silence speech.
- Mike Flynn  explains, using small words, how "equal pay" does not result in equal median pay.
- A resistance movement against Obamacare? How could that be?
- In the NYT, Nicholas Kristof talks about Profiting From a Child's Illiteracy. Perverse incentives and Quinn's First Law are best buddies, folks.
- Transparency? That's so pre-election. Crony capitalism is the in thing now. Well, it was always the in thing, but now the administration can be... more flexible. All of which naturally leads to a culture of corruption and The Sebelius Coverup.
 Also known as Mike Flynn.
 Also known as The O'Floinn.