I Have Said It Thrice

Disturbing to think that there's folks out their slimier than politicians.
$1.5 Billion In Taxpayer Funds Go Directly To Movie Studios Each Year
If you've been following MPAA boss Chris Dodd ever since the death of SOPA, you'll be aware of his stump speech. He seems to give it every chance he can: "the movie industry is all about jobs, jobs and more jobs."
Please pass the rope!
Whoops: Movie studios ask Google to censor links to legal copies of their films and related content
Several large movie studios have asked Google to take down legitimate pages related to their own films, including sites legally hosting, promoting, or discussing them.
I'd call for rope, but frankly, I wouldn't trust the RIAA/MIAA with anything more dangerous than a wet noodle.

On second thought... yeah, pass the rope. I'll gift wrap it for 'em and wait to see what happens.
Cops to Congress: We need logs of Americans' text messages
State and local law enforcement groups want wireless providers to store detailed information about your SMS messages for at least two years -- in case they're needed for future criminal investigations.
Good gravy, I'm going to have to make a midnight run to Lowes. What for, you ask? Why, for MORE FREAKING ROPE.

"I have said it thrice: What I tell you three times is true."

Rope. Rope. ROPE.

No comments: