C25K

So.

Apparently, this is A Thing.



More specifically, it is A Thing that I will be doing with my eldest daughter, starting next week.

Oy.

Hopefully getting into a running routine (while also avoiding snacks between meals) will help improve my general health, well-being, and allow me to loose those 20-30 pounds of tasty, tasty carbs that I'm currently lugging around.

Let's see how it works out.  It certainly seem simple enough that even I should be abel to keep up with it.  You can see the schedule for the first two weeks below.  Plus, y'know.  Daughter.  Can't let her down.  Even if I might be willing to slack off on my own part, I've got another reason entirely to make it work.

WeekWorkout 1Workout 2Workout 3
1Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
2Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Help keep me honest, folks.

No comments: