That's a negative, Mogul

BAIER: Mr. Trump, just yesterday, almost 100 foreign policy experts signed on to an open letter refusing to support you, saying your embracing expansive use of torture is inexcusable. General Michael Hayden, former CIA director, NSA director, and other experts have said that when you asked the U.S. military to carry out some of your campaign promises, specifically targeting terrorists’ families, and also the use of interrogation methods more extreme than waterboarding, the military will refuse because they’ve been trained to turn down and refuse illegal orders.
So what would you do, as commander-in-chief, if the U.S. military refused to carry out those orders?
TRUMP: They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me.
BAIER: But they’re illegal.
I used to be in the Navy.  I can, should I desire to do so, quite literally swear like a sailor.  I endeavor to avoid strong language, though.  Partly because a civilized man should be able to express strong emotion without the use of vulgarity; but primarily because, as I a preacher of the Word of God, I feel that my using such language casually reflects poorly on me, my testimony, and my savior.

So feel free to add any additional adjectives you feel might be needed to properly emphasize the statement that follows:
If this... person... somehow manages to end up in the White House; and if he does, indeed, give our military orders to kill non-combatant women and children; then I pray to God Almighty that the mean and women of the US armed forces, from the highest of the high to the lowest of the low, will have both the extensive vocabulary and will to employ it that they will be able to tell him just how thoroughly and completely they will be ignoring those orders.
If they do not?  I will take it as an indication that it is time to do some gardening
Oh, and you Trump supporters?  Do not even try to tell me that I'm misunderstanding.  Go read the transcript for yourself.  He is pretty stinking clear on his point.  If you believe the garbage he is spewing, then you're supporting a candidate who has publicly stated that if he is elected, he will be willing to use our military to murder women and children.

Does that sound familiar?  Because it should.


Honestly, the only way out from under this particular statement is for you to claim that he didn't really mean what he said.  Well, then, genius, tell me: what else has he said that he doesn't really mean?  Is it not just possible, but likely, that whenever his food hole is making noise, he is lying to you?

Come on, tell me.  Which Trump are you voting for: the murderous lunatic, or the pathological liar?

Trump.  Don't Just Say No - Say [insert adjective of your choice] No!

No comments: