QOTD

From Moe Lane at RedState, on Hillary's latest foot-in-mouth incident:
... no, actually I’m not particularly angry that Hillary Clinton called me a terrorist.  After all, I know that it’s not true.  On the other hand, I suspect that some of her partisans will be rather upset to find out that I called Hillary Clinton a joyless, incompetent hollow woman of a candidate with no greater accomplishments than existing. Largely because they know that it is true.
Ouch.  That's gotta sting.

Personally, I think that describing her as a "joyless, incompetent hollow woman of a candidate with no greater accomplishments than existing" is overly generous.  "Deperate, incompetent, dishonest, ineffectual joke of a candidate" is more accurate, but even that still doesn't quite capture the je ne sais quoi that is Hillary.

No comments: