Marriage Singularity

Today is a special day for me... a milestone, a waypoint, a marker on my path in life. A singular moment, if you will.

I was born on a certain day in 1969.

Eight thousand, five hundred and forty-nine days later, I married the lovely Mrs. Robb.

Yesterday happened to be 8,549 days from that amazing day when my life changed.

So, as of today... I have spent the majority of my life married to the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fantastic, and lovely woman in the world.

Mrs. Robb - you are my best friend, the love of my life, and I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of my days with you. I pray that God would grant us another eight thousand days together, and more besides; but however many days we have together, each is precious, and wonderful, and better than the last, because I have you to share them with.

No comments: