An Oevure in RPG Game Sessions


Yes, you read that correctly.  Over two thousand individual prohibitions.

Looking them over, I can only say that the man is obviously an increidbly talented artist of some sort, and that I'd love to watch him play a game with an unsuspecting GM.

Some examples:
17. Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate name for a super hero.
43. No longer allowed to set nazi propaganda music to a snappy disco beat.
195. I cannot use a silent feat enabled power word stun and blame it on the dog.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
296. I cannot make called shots with a crew served weapon.
325. Even if he was a paragon of humanity in his alternate dimension, Good Hitler is not an appropriate superhero concept.
393. If I can fit my head down the gun's barrel, I can assume it doesn't have the non-lethal option.
443. Zombies are not infectious in D&D. So I should stop shooting PCs in the head if they are bitten.
472. When my cleric is told to "Buff the Elf", I know exactly what it means and may not misconstrue it in any way.
1683. Killing the orc horde by drowning them all at once is heroic. Killing them by drowning them one at a time is an alignment check.
And my personal favorite...
1932. I will stop telling people the elf is openly fey.
That leaves 2214 for you to peruse.  Enjoy!

No comments: