Mea culpa, mea culpa...

I deleted a couple of maddening comments from a snarky Facebook post this evening.

When I point out what a complete and utter failure the current infester of the Oval Office is, that is not an invitation to explain to me all of the perceived failures of the previous office holder.

Nor is it an invitation for you to don your apologist hat and offer the standard litany of excuses as to why said complete and utter failure is really an amazing success when compared to, say, lichen.

Nor is it an invitation to point out how racist, stupid, and ignorant I must be to believe that the infester-in-chief is anything other than a sea-level changing god among men.

Please, just have the basic human decency to let me vent and enjoy mocking him while I can.

I only have another 9 months to enjoy it, after all.

1 comment:

lelnet said...

Most of the folks ranting about the inadequacies of the current guy already have our own -- often even-longer and invariably better-informed and more logically coherent -- rants about the last guy anyway. This will likely remain true when the "current guy" becomes the new "last guy" next January, and for all future such transitions into the indefinite future. :)