Printer Drivers

Hey, HP?  I'm willing to leave my current job and take over your printer software division.  I may be the first VP of yours that has to list tar & feathers as a monthly budgetary requirement, though.  At least until I can get y'all straightened out.

See, you supply printers.  Which are devices for taking ink, and applying it to paper.  For the vast majority of your customers, you are not - I repeat, not - in the business of supplying printing experiences.  I'd suspect that at least 90% of your customers would describe a "printing experience" as something in the vicinity of "When I tell it to print, it prints.  At which point I can get on with my life."

I'm just sayin'.

Go ahead, give me a holler.  I have quite reasonable rates.  Aside from the tar & feathers, that is.

No comments: