Being The Friendly Chap That I Am

I came across a really interesting article about Israel: their start-up culture, and how that is influencing and strengthening their growing relationships with China, India and other non-Western countries.

When I tried to pull a quote from the article, though, some javascript snippet asked me if I wanted to license the content.

License. The content.

So sorry, no.

I wanted to exercise fair use, quote enough of the article to give it some context, and then direct readers to your web site. Which would have increased your page views, perhaps provided a small bump in your revenue stream, and possibly gotten you some new readers.

But apparently you're not interested in that. Being the friendly chap that I am, I will honor your unstated wish to become an abject failure, and ignore you.

*plonk*

No comments: