A Guide to Proper Behavior for Children of All Ages

My friend Ben Cox came up with a flowchart for children. In his own words:



"I've come up with a flowchart you might enjoy. It's a comprehensive flowchart for children to follow, outlining proper behavior in all cases. It can be used in all situations and I've think I've covered all the bases, enough to handle any scenario that they should be expected to encounter. Unfortunately I think it may be too complex for most children under the age of 8 to navigate successfully."


And, of course, the flowchart itself. While I agree with Ben's assessment - it is rather complex - I think that, overall, it presents children of all ages with a completely satisfactory methodology for determining proper behavior in all circumstances.



No comments: