Samrobb 2020

Well, since Bernie's announced, I might as well, too.  Along with the inevitable GoFundMe campaign.

Some of you may remember that this is not my first time at the rodeo.

A lot has changed in the past couple of years. Not anything in my personal life, mind you. The presidential bar has been lowered like a limbo stick, though, and while I once thought I was - possibly! - Veep material, I now realize that the stars are the limit, and that the old adage is true: ANYBODY can grow up to be President one day.

Anyways. Go ahead and read my policy positions. They haven't changed much at all, except that at this point I think I would whole-heartedly endorse a Constitutional amendment that provides for each member of the House and Senate to receive one one legally-allowed kick inna fork every year from a randomly-selected constituent.

I'm open to discussion on that last point, though. I mean, it could be TWO randomly-selected constituents instead of just one. My mind's not made up yet.

You may note that my previous announcement was tagged "snark".

This one isn't.

Samrobb 2020.Because I'm Not a Complete Frickin' Moron.



2 comments:

rredmond said...

Unfortunately I think not being a moron takes you out of politics altogether. :)

Samrobb said...

Sigh. I know, right?

Maybe I can take up boxing. I'm sure a lot of government looks more reasonable after a few blows to the head.