Happy Birthday!

The wonderful news is that you can sing "Happy Birthday" to the Embedded Theologian today, royalty free!  Well, probably.  Possibly.  Maybe.

Sigh... we'll see.  In any case: ETheo is eight years old today! Which is a bit odd to me, seeing as it means that my tenure as a blogger is now officially longer than any other job I've ever held in my life. Apparently I have a lot to say, and what's somewhat disturbing is that there are actual real people willing to listen to my electronic blathering.

Granted, that's not quite as disturbing as the couple of readers who are now singing "Happy Birthday" to their computers, but hey, I'm sure your co-workers, boss and HR reps will totally understand.

Have some cake on me.  Feel free to send the bill to Bernie Sander's campaign, though.  I hear he just loves paying for "free" stuff.

No comments: