"Very dangerous. You go first."

The tomb of Mongolian emperor Genghis Khan -- who created the world’s most powerful empire by raiding and invading across Eurasia -- is a lost treasure archaeologists have sought for years. And one man thinks he knows where it is. 
“Ghengis Khan’s tomb is my obsession,” Nichols, a noted authority on the emperor, exclusively told FoxNews.com. “I couldn’t stop thinking about it. But I’m not happy just reading about it, or knowing about it. I need to have my feet on it.”
Be very careful, Mr. Nichols.  You may find exactly what you are looking for...


To seek the sacred river Alph,
To walk the caves of ice;
To break my fast on honey dew,
And drink the milk of paradise...

I had heard the whispered tales 
Of immortality –
The deepest mystery –
From an ancient book, I took a clue

I scaled the frozen mountain tops 
Of eastern lands unknown,
Time and Man alone,
Searching for the lost – Xanadu.

Xanadu...

To stand within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan!
To taste anew the fruits of life
The last immortal man!

To find the sacred river Alph!
To walk the caves of ice!
Oh, I will dine on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise!

A thousand years have come and gone,
But time has passed me by;
Stars stopped in the sky.
Frozen in an everlasting view

Waiting for the world to end,
Weary of the night;
Praying for the light.
Prison of the lost – Xanadu.

Xanadu...

Held within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan...
To taste my bitter triumph,
As a mad immortal man.

Nevermore shall I return,
Escape these caves of ice;
For I have dined on honeydew,
And drunk the milk of Paradise...

No comments: